- Angled Motor Arm; 7 lb Payload
- 360° Pan/Roll and 270° Tilt Rotation
- Five Modes Including Dream Follow
- 501PL Standard Quick Release Plate
The E-Image Horizon Pro features an angled motor arm that ensures an unobstructed view of the camera's screen. The gimbal supports up to 7 lb and offers 360° rotation on the pan and roll axes and 270° on the tilt axis, allowing you to capture stabilized smooth-moving shots across wide ranges of motion. It uses brushless motors to achieve precision stabilization, and it offers five different operational modes, each one engaging one or more axes in a particular way.
The Horizon Pro features a 501PL standard quick release plate that's used on many other camera supports, so you can efficiently move your camera between the gimbal and many tripods and other gear. The gimbal runs for up to 12 hours on four included batteries. A charger, carry case, control cables, and other accessories also come included. The control cables enable you to operate select features of your camera directly from the gimbal's controls.
An iOS/Android app is also provided as a free download. The app allows you to remotely control many functions of the gimbal. It lets you adjust the pan, tilt, and roll axes, switch between photo and video modes, return the gimbal to the center, set up time-lapse capture, and much more. Remote control is especially useful when you have the gimbal mounted on the mini tripod or other support at a distance.
One of the five operational modes of the Horizon Pro is a creative mode called Dream Follow. In this mode, the gimbal points your camera upwards and rotates it continuously in place, as the camera remains facing upwards. If instead you hold the gimbal like a jib, pointing the camera at your subject, the same swirling-type movement will take place but directed at your subject. A lot of creative shots can be achieved this way. The gimbal also offers a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom and comes with a mini tripod that attaches to the 1/4"-20 thread. Attached this way, it can be used as an extension, which will allow you to use the gimbal as a jib more easily, with two hands.
- Angled motor arm ensures an unobstructed view of the camera's screen
- 7 lb payload
- 360° pan, 270° tilt, and 360° roll rotation
- Five operational modes: Pan Follow, Free Follow (pan/tilt), All Locked, Sport Follow, and Dream Follow
- 501PL standard quick release plate
- Up to 12-hour runtime on four included batteries
- iOS/Android app
- E-Image Horizon Pro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Quick Release Plate
- Riser Plate
- 4 x 18650 Battery
- Battery Charger with USB Charging Cable
- Mini Tripod
- Lens Support with Screw
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Set of 4 Camera Control Cables for Canon, Panasonic, Sony & More
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 Screw Adapter (Installed on Gimbal)
- Carry Case with Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty