|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- - Advance Floating Point Algorithm.
- - Efficient Servo Control Algorithm.
- - Dual IMU Sensors.
- - Three 32-Bit Microcontrollers Parallel at 4 Kilohertz.
- - High Performance Automotive Encoders.
- - Compact Design, Fits in a Backpack.
- - 6 hour battery life.
- - 5-Way Analog Joystick.
- - Tool-less Adjustments.
HORIZON H4 Lite Camera Stabilizer
The HORIZON H4 Lite does not run Alexmos software or use Alexmos PCB. The engineers at BeStableCam used their own experience with developing and manufacturing military grade radar systems to create their own control algorithm that even takes into account the attitude for greater accuracy. The stabilizer has three built in camera movement modes, Pan Follow Mode (tilt and roll locked), Follow Mode (roll locked), and Lock Mode. The H4 Lite’s kit comes with everything the stabilizer needs from a protective hard case, to two sets of batteries, a dedicated charger, see kit below for itemized list of accessories.
- Supported maximum camera package 1.2kg when balanced perfectly.
- Sony A7sII, A7RII, A7.
- A6300, A6000.
- GH4, G7.
- Canon 7D, 70D, 60D, GX7.
- Samsung NX1.
- 1x HORIZON H4 Lite Camera Stabilizer
- 1x Battery Pack
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Portable bag with Foam Inserts