|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 33 lb Load Capacity in Standard Mode
- 2-Section Arm Telescopes 3.2' to 7.1'
- Square Tube for Added Stability
- Lightweight Carbon-Fiber Construction
- For 75mm Bowl or Flat Tripod Base
- Tilt Damping & Locking, Pan Drag Control
- Multiple Camera-Mounting Options
- Compatible with Standard Barbell Weights
The M1-III Mini Crane from iFootage is a compact, portable jib arm featuring lightweight carbon-fiber construction, a telescoping square-arm tube, and multiple mounting options. Its square tube design helps to minimize potential shaking during operation. The M1-III has a maximum payload of 33 lb in standard mode and 22 lb in low-angle mode. The main jib arm and the counterweight arm each have one telescoping stage (two sections) with locking thumb-lever knobs. Standard barbell weights (available separately) may be used as counterweights.