1.First Arri locating handle in the market.
2.The handle comes with a 15mm rod clamp, multiple 1/4”and 3/8”threaded holes, multiple arri locating holes and some built-in cold shoe mounts, thereby offering various mounting options.
3.It can be mounted onto a camera cage via Arri locating pins and 3/8”thumb screw allowing quick mount and dismount.
4.Comes with a hex spanner for tightening the thumb screw.
5.On the top front of the handle is a built-in anti-off pin preventing cold shoe adapter from coming off accidentally.
6.The handle has a simple and compact design and comfortable grip.
- Designed for Z CAM E2 Cinema Camera
- Modular Design with Removable Plates
- Integrated Arca-Type Plate
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- Secures to Camera Cages
- Tilts to Adjust Monitor Angle
- Attach Your Monitor without Tools
- Includes 1/4"-20 Screws and Hex Wrench
- Compact, Lightweight Matte Box
- Carbon Fiber Box and Top Flag
- Supports Two 4 x 4" or 4 x 5.65" Filters
- 15mm Rod Clamp, Includes Adapter Rings
- Four 1/4"-20 Accessory Threads
- Four-Point Suspension System
- Fits Mics Measuring 0.6-1.6" in Diameter
- Locking Tilt Knob
- Includes Shoe Mount
- Wood Side Handle for Camera Cage
- Can Be Configured for Right or Left Hand
- Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector
- Arca-Compatible Clamp Mount